Friday 2 November 2012

November Challenge!!

Brendan Kearney and I have challenged each other throughout November to do a drawing a day to show to all you lovely people :) The aim of this is to keep our hand in and maybe come up with something useful now and again!



As we've both been in Berlin for the past few days, here are days 1 and 2:


1: 'Draw your parents from memory' - this was a lot harder than I'd anticipated! I maaaaay have cheated a little bit :-P (shhh don't tell Brendan)


2: 'Draw your earliest memory' - this is me and my great-grandad.  He would sit with me at my nan's house and help me do jigsaw puzzles whilst I drank the sugary milky bit at the bottom of his tea :) By the time it got to 100 pieces I was helping him :-P

I wonder what day 3 will bring?






No comments:

Post a Comment